With the incoming of a better lifestyle and advanced infrastructure, society saw the vast use and manufacturing of a robust material like steel. In very few decades, this material became a household name and is seen as the most common material to be used today. It is also the world’s most important engineering and construction material and is used in various construction and architectural outcomes. Steel is an alloy that is made up of iron and carbon and has great strength and fracture resistance as compared to iron.
The structural steel for a building’s framing system brings numerous benefits to a project. All the other materials are measured against the standard of structural steel, and it is still the material of choice. To this date, this material is the most trusted and versatile material in manufacturing. The various benefits of using steel are:
- Durability & Quality: Steel is famously known to be a tough material and is widely preferred and utilised for various purposes. Steel constructions provide long-term strength and detest corrosion, combustion or any kind of termite infestation. When steel is processed and coated in a proper manner, it won’t rot, warp, crack, split or catch fire. It provides strong structural integrity, long-term strength and weather resistance.
- Design Flexibility: Steel is a flexible material, apart from being strong. This can be moulded into several end products and is known to be a universal building product. There are many industries that use steel, from automotive to construction, and they are a testament to the material’s inherent flexibility.
- Cost-Effective Material: It is a cost-effective and efficient material that is a wide choice across various industries. Steel is faster and cheaper to use and makes for cost-effective, effective and speedy construction. As its durability lowers the likelihood of replacement, and therefore, improves insurance costs.
- Recyclability: Another huge benefit of using steel is that it is 100% recyclable. It implies that the steel used before can be used again, without losing any of its inherent properties. The use of recycled scrap ends up in energy efficiency and saves enough energy to power millions of households every year.
- Low Emissions: Energy efficiency means that steel actively participates in contributing to a low-carbon future by reducing the overall CO2 emissions. Going green is not only good for the environment but also helps in building a strong image of the company and helps in tax deductions also.
Sree Metaliks Limited is the best iron-mining company in India, with an extensive and well-equipped manufacturing plant at the Anra, in the Keonjhar district. We are a well-known, integrated mines-to-manufacturing steel company producing substantial amounts of diverse products as well. Our company successfully balances the needs of our customers with independent and excellent products. Browse through our website for more information.